Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Work and Play. This one's for you Michelle!

Past two weeks working on fence.  Driving post, installing spacers and clips  and stretching where needed.

Spacer.



Fence and equipment.

Today went to town and had lunch at Cracker Barrel.

Vicki had to stop at $ Tree.

One of my favorite spots.

Another stop.

Can't go to town without stopping at Wally World.

Another favorite spot.

My sign from the Wyoming Ranch with my Wyoming Livestock Brand attached, The Lazy B A.

Back to fencing.  I added electric wire.


Power with ground rod coming out of barn.

Township replacing bridge just north of my place.


2 comments:

  1. Dad, the fence looks good! I bet you are glad to have it done.
    The pics of all the places that you visited today are a nice touch. I see where Michelle gets her love of eating out-ha ha!
    I'm glad you hung up your ranch sign.
    talk to you soon
    Love,
    Your favorite daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Cracker Barrel food! Thanks for taking pictures of your day--looks like you did a lot of shopping--fun! Hope the fence keeps your cows in since they like to escape. Perhaps you should feed them more of that good feed that they like!

    ReplyDelete